Therapist of the Month – January 202112/01/2021
- Maintain average weight for height.
- Avoid high sugar and processed foods with no nutritional value and eating fresh natural foods like whole grains, nuts and protein.
- Daily exercise or activities to burn off any excess glucose and keep weight stable as needed.
- Eat organic whole foods that are not genetically modified.
- Adding cinnamon to diet may stimulate insulin activity, which can stabilise sugar levels.
Plant based diets are believed to be anti-diabetic (before trying this remedy, please consult with your GP or medical specialist).