TRY THIS! Healthy Seasonal Remedies
– Go for daily walks during the daytime to uplift mood and get some exercise.
– To prevent hay fever, try eating local honey so the body builds up immunity to pollen.
– Learn to regulate emotions, when feeling off balance by understanding the cause, so positive coping strategies can be put in place.
– Try natural remedies or essential oil massage oils to soothe aches and pains.
– In the colder months, drink less alcohol and stay hydrated.
– Increase vitamin C, vitamin D3, zinc and magnesium intake during the winter months to boost immune system and prevent viruses.