– Assess own health and body in each season to identify what self lacks and needs. For example, in the winter, vitamin D deficiency is common due to lack of sunlight absorption.
– Look at the seasonal foods listed on The Association of UK Dietitians website and select some options and do own research about nutrients in each.
– Plan to eat seasonally as relevant.
– Identify origin of wholefoods to source and buy the foods locally.
– Create your own box of recipes depending on your own health needs.
– Keep a food journal to monitor the effects of foods eaten, especially if there are side effects.