– For an aromatherapy facial, in a glass jar mix some 20ml aloe vera gel with 5 drops Tea Tree essential oil and 50ml olive oil, rub on your face and wash off your face with water. Read more at: https://topnaturalremedies.net/home-remedies/aromatherapy-facials-benefits-recipes/
– To relax the mind, encourage sleepiness and overcome insomnia, add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to pillowcase and inhale the scent.
– Add your selected essential oils to your diffuser to uplift or calm mood as well as freshen up the smell in a room.
– Make your own massage oil by blending essential oil to carrier oil. Select essential oils to suit your own needs. (Research measurements of oils to use).
– Blending your own chest rub will help to clear airways from chest, nose or throat infections. Add 7 drops of essential oil, like Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Cinnamon or Rosemary to a carrier oil. Then rub the ointment on your chest. Please note it is not to be rubbed under own nose or on face.
– When mixing essential oils and carrier oils, this is always best done in a glass container to preserve the quality.