– Meditation and yoga are great ways to balance the mind and connect to self.
– There are many foods that boost the immune system including seamoss, papaya, citrus fruits, red bell peppers, broccoli, kiwi fruit and berries.
– Ashwagandha builds cell immunity and can be taken as a herb or supplement.
– Restorative sleep awakens the immune system as it gives time for the body to rebalance as needed.
– Daily physical exercise gets the blood and cells flowing, as well as releasing endorphins to release any stress.
– Remove excessive habits from your life like smoking, drinking alcohol and sugar.